Mill Farm House - Bed & Breakfast is well-located for exploring the Norfolk countryside and its many attractions
- Within easy driving distance is the historic city of Norwich with its Norman cathedral and castle, and excellent shopping.
- Norfolk Broads National Park with its nature reserves and unique landscape. Boats and canoes can be hired locally and are a great way to explore the Broads and waterways.
- Gardens and historic houses e.g. Hoveton Hall Gardens(HHA), East Ruston Vicarage Garden, Fairhaven Water Gardens, Somerleyton Hall (HHA), Blickling Hall (NT), Felbrigg Hall (NT), Sheringham Park (NT). The recently restored Horsey Windpump (NT) is only a couple of miles away.
- North Norfolk Railway and Bure Valley Railway (steam trains).
- Craft centres, nature reserves, wildlife park, good walking/cycling and beautiful villages.
Blickinghall - National Trust
Mill Farm House
Set in rural farmland on the edge of the Norfolk Broads National Park and within three miles of the beautiful Norfolk coast with its fine, sandy beaches.
Our local coast is the place to see white seal pups from December to February. Each year, more and more seals come to Winterton and Horsey beaches to give birth.